Monday, June 18, 2007

Day 17...

Chicago - So far my favorite city in all the United States. It was great to get a small break to do touristy stuff. We didn't do too much true service work here, except for helping Willow Creek get ready for the father's day weekend, helping clean up some throw up at a food court (yikes!), and helping out a few homeless in Chicago.

Indianapolis - Back on track with our service mindset, we spent the day helping Lauren James's church get ready for a VBS. We designed, painted, assembled, and perfected the props for the main stage as well as helped carry in food, water, and chairs for the VBS'ers.


I just got done talking with Clarke...he's one of the good ones. I love talking with people who just make you want to be a better person. If I tag you in this note, it's because you've helped make me a better person.

Back to St. Louis...inner city kids need love too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home